Friday, September 3, 2010

Two weeks down!

by Rob Shenk
Thankfully, I have survived the first couple of weeks. I started off motivated and ahead on assignments, but I can see that I will have to really work to stay on the ball. As usual, there will be lots of researching, reading and writing. My goal is to try to figure out how to get all of my research in sinc so that I can focus toward a dissertation topic. I'm not as overwhelmed by the math this time. Either my math brain muscles are finally getting in shape, or I chose the right class!
Although I'm leading two precal labs, they are for different professors at different spots in the book. So I essentially have two preps. But I'm enjoying it so far. The students who show up are asking questions and doing work, so that's a good sign, right?
Enjoy your weekend and imagine me sitting in a corner reading and annotating articles while my family and friends enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment